COOKIE USAGE POLICY
In accordance with Article 22.2 of Information Society Services Act 34/2002, we hereby inform users of our website of our Cookie Usage Policy.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files containing small quantities of information downloaded onto the user's device which is used to visit our website. Their purpose is to recognise users (by means of identifiers that do not allow any individual person to be identified) each time you access the website, furthermore allowing us to improve the quality and usability of our websites. Cookies are essential for the functionality of the Internet. They cannot harm the user's equipment/device, and if you have them activated in your browser settings, they help us to identify and resolve possible functional errors in our website.
Types of Cookie
There are different types of cookie. All of them work in the same way, but there are slight differences between them:
• Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of the visit and are deleted once users close their browser. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device, and to support website security or basic functionality. They do not contain personal information allowing an individual to be identified..
• Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device and are read by the website every time users revisit the site. They have a specific expiry date, following which the cookie will no longer function. They serve to identify the actions and preferences of users; to analyze visits and help understand how users reach the website, and to improve the services that it offers.
• Functionality Cookies: They serve to recall decisions taken by users, such as their login details or IDs. Information from these cookies is anonymous (in other words, it does not contain a name, address or other personal details).
• Third-party cookies. Third-party cookies are installed by a website other than the site that the user is visiting, for example those used by social media (such as Facebook) or by external content plug-ins (such as Google Maps).
• Analytical Cookies: The purpose of these cookies is periodic maintenance and to guarantee better functionality and user service, by gathering activity data.
Usage of Cookies by APARTAMENTOS STELLA MARIS
By accessing our website, users expressly accept that we may use this type of cookie on their devices. Deactivation of cookies could affect the browsing of our website.
Cookies used by the website
|Strictly necessary||User session, registration details, bookings.||Administration of registration and maintenance of the user's session, customisation of browsing, load balancing|
|Google Analytics||Websites visited, requested, number and repetition of visits, browsing time, searches performed, links accessed, browser used, operator providing the service, location linked to the IP address||Measure and analyse browsing by users, monitoring and analysis of user behaviour, generation of anonymous user browsing profiles, incorporation of improvements in accordance with the analysis of data on usage by users|
|Google Adwords||IP address, searches performed, links accessed and advertisements accessed.||Show products best aligned with the user, segment the target audience, measurement of results, flexible budgets and detection of new markets.|
A breakdown of the cookies belonging to Google Analytics is set out below
|Name of cookie||Duration of cookie||Purpose of cookie|
|_utma||2 years||Used to distinguish between users and sessions.|
|_utmb||10 minutes after creation or modification||Used to ascertain if there is a new session or visit.|
|_utmc||At the end of the session||Used to facilitate functionality with the urchin.js library. This cookie previously acted together with cookie _utmb to determine whether the user was in a new session or visit.|
|_utmz||6 months||It saves the source of traffic or the campaign explaining where the user came from in accessing the Website.|
|_utmt||At the end of the session||Used to define the type of user request. Employed to establish page usage statistics.|
The cookies belonging to the website are broken down below
|Name of cookie||Duration of cookie||Purpose of cookie|
|Cookie_alerta||Expires upon conclusion of the session.||Used to ascertain whether the user has read the privacy policies.|
User configuration to avoid Cookies
We in any event inform you that, since cookies are not necessary in order to use our website, you may block or deactivate them by means of your browser settings, which serve to reject the installation of all or some cookies. Most browsers allow the presence of cookies to be flagged up, or allow them to be automatically rejected. If you reject them, you may continue using our Website, although the usage of some of its services may be limited, and you may therefore have a less satisfactory experience on our website.
The following information assists users in setting up their Internet browser or browsers to maintain their privacy and security with regard to cookies. We therefore provide information and links to the official support sites of the main browsers. Through this assistance, users may block cookies by means of the browser settings tools, or otherwise set their browser up to notify them when a server wishes to save a cookie.
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies